Spicy Thai Chicken, Sesame & Lime Pocket Canapés
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 3 - 4 minutes
- 5 Mission Plain Super Soft Wraps
- 583g chicken or turkey, minced
- 8 heaped tsp Thai green curry paste
- 5 tsp sesame seeds
- 1.5 - 2 tsp chilli powder
- grated zest and juice from 1.5 limes
- 3.5 spring onions, very finely chopped
- salt / pepper
- 3.5 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- vegetable oil
- Place minced chicken, curry paste, sesame seeds, coriander, lime juice and zest, spring onions, salt, pepper and coriander together, and mix well.
- Cut each wrap into 8 equal pieces.
- Very lightly egg, one long side and half the outside.
- Place a tsp of mixture down the centre of the wedge shaped wrap.
- Fold over enclosing the mixture, and press firmly down onto chopping board to make sure they're well sealed.
- Heat 2-3cm of oil in large flat pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until crisp and golden.
- Remove from oil and sprinkle with a little salt and chilli powder.
- Serve hot.