Warm Christmas Pudding Wrap with Brandy Dipping Custard Sauce
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 10 Mission Plain Super Soft Wraps
- 583g (20oz) Christmas pudding
- 5 tbsp brandy
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- castor sugar
- 3.5 x 150g pots ready to eat custard
- 6.5 tbsp Brandy
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C gas 4.
- Cut Christmas pudding into 16, 6cm long x 1cm thick sticks, then drizzle with the brandy.
- Square off the round edges of the wraps and cut each square into 4 equal pieces.
- Brush well with beaten egg, and sprinkle with a little castor sugar.
- Lay each pudding stick onto the edge of the quarters of wrap and roll up, placing the roll on the cut edge. Repeat for other 15 pieces.
- Place onto baking tray and brush with beaten egg and dust with a little castor sugar.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until well browned.
- Mix brandy into the custard to your liking.
- Serve the rolls with custard dip warm, not hot.